OUR DAILY HERO
100% natural hygiene wash, natural odour neutraliser, calming organic Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel known for its antibacterial properties. Gently cleanses, freshens and deodorises.
Many young girls and indeed women complain that using conventional body wash and soap to clean their vagina causes them itchiness, dryness, irritation and discomfort. Why? Due to cheap, nasty surfactants used in these products. Clean Tween Personal Deodorising Hygiene Wash instead uses delicate, natural surfactants and utilizes the foam pump bottle to aerate the liquid and form a beautiful foam for ease of cleaning this delicate area.
pH balanced for this sensitive area and the right product to introduce as part of a feminine hygiene routine.
Clean Tween Hygiene Mousse is a soap free formulation that respects little girl sensitive skin. As girls are prone to dryness and odour in this area the product has been formulated to cleanse and deodorise with natural odour neutraliser and to soothe and calm with organic Australian Lavender and Rosewater.
Clean Tweens Cleansing Mousse is an easy to use foam pump that will make washing easy and enjoyable. A great alternative to harsh soaps and washes that can be drying and irritating.
(NB: The vagina is highly absorbent and anything you put around that area can be absorbed into the body and blood stream. Choosing non-toxic feminine care products is imperative for our tweens)
Directions: pump products in your hands or washcloth and gently cleanse your vagina. Rinse thoroughly. External use only.
Active Goodies in here:
- Organic Aloe Vera leaf Juice – anti itch, anti-oxidant, soothing, antimicrobial
- Triethyl Citrate – natural anti-microbial odour neutraliser
- Coco Glucoside- natural surfactant, ultra-mild and gentle
- Organic Witch hazel extract – natural astringent, cleansing, anti-bacterial
- Rose Floral water – cool, soothing, toning and fragrant
- Organic Lavender oil – soothing, healing for irritated skin and antimicrobial
- Organic Chamomile oil – anti-inflammatory, calming, soothing